Accounting Office Introduction
- Compilation and planning of annual budget.
- Controlling and reviewing budget and expenses.
- Accounting tasks, such as the recognition of revenue and the execution of annual budget, the resolution of the rights and obligations arising from the aforementioned execution, and the calculaton of annual budgetary surplus/deficit.
- Controlling, reviewing and balancing budgets for reward subsidies, budgets for commissioned projects, cooperative operation projects.
- Making of annual budgets.